Students may receive free or reduced-priced meals based on their family's income.  Please check the income guidelines form to help determine if you may qualify for free or reduced-priced meals. Income Guidelines for Free and Reduced Priced Meals

    The Grove City Area School District utilizes School Café for school lunch payments and free and reduced meal benefit applications. 

    All parents should visit https://www.schoolcafe.com to register for an account and add their students.  TO APPLY -Click on Green Free & Reduced Icon to the right.  

    School Café can be accessed from your desktop or on your smartphone through the School Café app.  The video link below, the Free & Reduced Icon, provides instructions on registering for an account, adding your students, and other helpful information.

    Please note that any money left on your child's School Café account at the end of the school year rolls over to the next school year.  

    Do I have to fill out a free and reduced meal application each year?
    Yes! The federal program requires that the application be filled out with all the required information before it can be processed. Parents need to fill out only one application for all the children they have in the school district.  
    Free or reduced lunch status will also roll over to School Café for the first 30 days of school.  After that, you will have to reapply for free/reduced lunch, unless otherwise stated by the district. 


     my plate

    school lunch

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form-0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.