For the safety of those in our buildings, all visitors are required to check in with office personnel as soon as they arrive.
We kindly ask that you keep the following in mind when you visit:
- Grove City Area School District prohibits alcohol, drugs, weapons, and tobacco on all school property
- All individuals, vehicles, and containers on any school grounds are subject to search
- Unauthorized persons are prohibited
- Surveillance cameras are in use throughout school grounds
All visitors are required to sign-in and pick up a visitor’s badge which must be worn at all times while on school property. Upon leaving the building, visitors are required to sign-out and leave the visitor badge with the office staff. We thank you in advance for following these procedures for the safety of all students and staff.
Visiting A School Building
1. Press the button on the device near the building entrance.
2. An office employee will ask you to identify yourself.
3. Please provide your name and who you are there to see.
4. Once our office staff confirms your appointment, you will be buzzed into the building.
5. Go directly to the office (at Highland and Hillview, follow the signs to the office.)
6. Sign-in on the visitor's log and get a visitor's badge.
7. When leaving, please visit the office to return your badge and tell the staff that you are checking out.